Assalammualaikum dear readers!
Okay, hari ni no more guwa-lu punya style. Hari gaya sopan sedikit. Nak guna saya-awak style..err..mcm x kena jiwa. Guna aku lah ye. Nak tulis in English pulak grammar harammm banyak salah.
Okay (brpa kali ok daa) hari ni nak tulis pasal conference Being Me 2. Punya lama event ni berlalu baru ada kesempatan nak tulis. Tulis dgn niat nak berkongsi ilmu. Tak rugi pon. Buat yang x tahu event ni dah berlangsung pada 29 Jun di PICC, Putrajaya. Alhamdulilah. Dpat jugak join. Ini first time join conference2 gini.
Ada 2 event berlangsung serentak. Satu di Main Hall dan satu lagi workshop yang di adakan diluar. Tapi, aku stay je dalam Main Hall. Senang. Rasa keciwa jugak tak pergi workshop. Dua2 event ni semua ada program2 yang sgt menarik. Nak suggest next Being Me untuk buat dua hari boleh? Boleh join for 2 events.
Without further a due, let me sum up about all the topics in the Main Hall. Maaf kalau ada yang x cukup. Saya hanya salin apa yang sy dgr dan mana yg sempat je. Almaklum lah, speakers punya English mmg berhabuk habis!
#1: Garment to Another by Prof. Dr. Muhaya
(I really love Dr. Muhaya, sumpah dia ohsem!)
First of all, what is actually a garment? Garment (as Dr. Muhaya defined) is something that protect us or to beautify us. In other simple word: Pakaian.
So, this talk is mainly about marriage, partners and you yourself.
- Before you became a garment to a man, be a good garment yourself. Meaning that, develop yourself before you get married. Develop in terms of spiritual, physical and mental. Gain as much knowledge as you can
- Who ever don’t love herself will never be loved
- Put Allah solely in your heart! (Aha, diz one is difficult for me.)
Then, there are 3 kinds of garments (i’m sorry because i missed a lot on this part! So, i just write it down whatever i manage to hear)
- Neurotic stage – one who say hatred and shame and etc. So, in this stage it is believed that she will never gonna get good husband. Women in this stage are also believe to superstitious and stuff.
- Mediocre-Appears to look normal but deep down inside, this kind of person are not happy. Meaning, when early in the morning she feels happy but when someone criticized she feel annoyed, angry.
- Like inside –>out (Have-do-get). In this stage, she will busy in developing herself to become a good person with many other skills. Bcos, by busy looking at others you will never look at one self.
In terms of Health, Prof Dr. Muhaya list out 3 groups of people
- Keladak Group-Full of moaning, groaning and complaining and yang seangkatan dengannya. Prof also said that 75% of health problems came from the mind. So, if you wake up and feel stress it means you have many sins and do perform Solat Taubat
- Okay group-but bila orang lain batuk, dia pun nak batuk jugak (sorry x smpat nak salin explaination)
- Reactive mode-People in this group do not believe in self-healing but put their trust that Allah is the best healer
at the end of her talk, i can sum up to be a good garment you have to
- Unconditionally Love- Be positive. Always say ‘I love everyone and everyone love me’. Try to be more inspririt and inspired others (make everything meaningful and for the sake of Allah)
- Forgiveness– Saling maaf dan memaafi sesama insan =)
- Abundance – Don’t compete but cooperate. If you want to be happy, make others happy too
- Relation with Allah – Jangan sesekali putus hubungan dengan Dia. Cari Dia.
#2: Source of Liberation by Brother Yusha Evans
Bro Yusha Evans ni datang dari US. Dia revert. Dah x berapa ingat mcm mana dia revert but all i can say its a beautiful story. His talk is about Al-Quran. All i can sum up is that:
- Allah has give everything to you and His upmost gift is the Quran in which without it we are going to be LOST (sesat). Further more, we dont learn anything from the people before us because we are repeating their mistakes
- Analogy is Al-Quran is like GPS these days. I mean, people these days use the GPS to reach their destination right? And so does the Quran. It is our guidance, our life manual in this Dunya.
- Quran contains the warning that sure will come someday. On that day, all of us will stand infront of our Creator.
- Above all, we living not for today but for AKHIRAH
- Quran is the only book that are protected since Nabi Muhammad s.a.w
In the nutshell, lets make Quran our favourite book. Read it always. It has all the answers that you need =)
#3: Freedom of Choice by Prof Dr. Zaleha
In this talk, Prof Dr. Zaleha are focusing on Muslimah choices to choose their other half. As we all know, in Islam there are four main criteria to look after a partner.
Sabda Rasulullah SAW :
“Seorang wanita biasanya dinikahi karena empat hal,yaitu karena hartanya, karena nasabnya (keturunannya),karena kecantikannya dan karena agamanya. Maka utamakan memilih istri (wanita) karena agamanya. Kamu akan merugi (bila tidak memilih karena agamanya).” (HR. Bukhari,Muslim dan Abu Dawud)
Well, this hadeeth also implied when a woman wants to choose her future husband. According to Prof, we have the right to choose who ever we want. Don’t ever mention things like ‘Dah habis jodoh..nak buat mcm mana’
Apart from that, the main point in this talk is about ‘the purpose of marriage’ or i can say as’why do you marry him/her?’ According to Dr. Zaleha, many of us married for the sake of love. They believe that is the true love. So, what is actually true love? All we can see today that love are associate with pain and dissapointment in which actually love is not all about that.
She then showed us a video. A poem writes by Mustafa Mahmood. In this poem, it can be concluded that true love came from Mercy and Affection. In arabic: Mawaddah Warahmah. This because, mercy contain love. And if we married just for the sake of love..well love contain lust which can lead to aggression. But in Islam..love is not lust. Apa yang terjadi pada masa kini adalah dtg dari kesilapan manusia itu sndiri sebab tak berpandu pada ajaran Islam.
Apa2 pun, istikharah lah. Usaha dan doa moga dikurniakan jodoh yang baik =)
Okay..thats all for now..i shall continue about other talks as well.